Amaia Steps Altaraza - LOCATION
Amaia Steps Altaraza is strategically located along Quirino Avenue corner Governor F. Halili Avenue, Brgy Tungkong Mangga, San Jose Del Monte City, Bulacan.
Located at Quirino Highway Corner Governor F. Halili Road, San Jose Del Monte City, Bulacan, Amaia Steps Altaraza allows for easy access to some of the excellent establishments found in Metro Manila and Bulacan. Within a 2-kilometer radius, you can easily find malls, restaurants, schools, and hospitals.
Aside from that, the Bulacan, Caloocan and Novaliches area doesn’t suffer the same kind of very heavy traffic that can be experienced from the rest of Metro Manila. In fact, most commuters using public vehicles within a 20-kilometer radius from Amaia Steps will certainly smooth travel and almost always doesn’t encounter very long traffic (unless a road or public construction is going on).
The following facilities, establishments, malls, markets, schools, and hospitals are located within a 2-kilometer radius:
- Suarez Optical (0.15 km) – keep your eyes healthy and checked
- SM City San Jose Del Monte (SM Tungko) (0.15 km) – a newly established mall, much closer if you don’t have the time to head to Fairview (which hosts SM Fairview, Fairview Terraces, and Robinsons), offers 112 stores and services
- Dalisay Market (0.16 km)
- Gozon Public Market (0.16 km)
- Nolasco Public Market (0.19 km)
- Palabok At Spaghetti (0.14 km) – kids and adults alike love these two kinds of pasta dishes
- Don Benito's Cassava Cakes (0.41 km) – one of the Filipino favorites, cassava cakes are high in carbohydrates
- Mommy Place Eatery (0.65 km)
- Dory’s Restaurant (0.75 km)
- Gringneth Kitchenette Snack House (1.30 km)
- Microlink Training and Development Center (0.22 km)
- Tungkong Mangga Elementary School (0.41 km)
- Paradise Farm National High School (0.70 km)
- College of Saint Anthony (0.97 km)
- Hills Dale College (1.06 km)
- Family Care Clinic (0.17 km)
- QualiMed Hospital (0.19 km)
- Skyline Hospital and Medical Center (1.23 km)
- Good Shepherd Clinic and Pharmacy (1.91 km)
Aside from these very close establishments, if you are looking for more, there are many excellent establishments within a 10-km radius. Some of the most notable are:
SM City Fairview – the 7th largest mall in the Philippines in terms of floor area, SM City Fairview boasts around 600 stores and services.
Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto Church – this place is famous during holy week as thousands of people take a walk to the Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto Church as part of “alay-lakad”. The people who perform the “alay-lakad” comes from different surrounding cities. The church is a sight to behold itself and also features a nice view of the surrounding area from the upper part of the church.
Robinsons Novaliches – facing SM City Fairview and Ayala Fairview Terraces, Robinsons Novaliches offers at least 200 stores and services. Although younger and smaller than SM Fairview, this mall is currently undergoing expansion and upgrades, which will surely improve its overall services and ambiance.
Fairview Terraces – Ayala Land’s third largest mall, just opened in 2014, it is the newest and most modernized mall among the big three of Fairview’s malls. It currently has 420 shops and services available to its customers.
Pure Gold Tungkong Mangga, Chowking, Mercury – one of the most famous retail supermarkets in the Philippines, Pure Gold, is just a 10-minute walk away from the main gate. Then just beside the supermarket is the Mercury Drug and Chowking and a few more walk away is the Dunkin Donut – all of which are iconic Filipino brands that cater to the general masses.
Aside from the Amaia Steps Altaraza’s magnificent location, we mentioned earlier that it is a part of a master planned community in Bulacan called the Altaraza Town Center. Therfore, aside from its strategic location which connects it to some of the best establishments in the Metro, it is a part of Altaraza Town Center, which means there will be employment opportunities, healthcare facilities, shopping options, dining options and even government services, which will be discussed in the next section.